Displays FAS is a fine art handling company located in the DFW area. We provide museum-quality storage, transit, installation of artwork to many of the world's finest museums, institutions, private collectors, corporations, and galleries.
We are looking full-time Art Handlers to join our team.
What you'll do:
- Professionally install & de-install artwork in museums, galleries, private estates, and institutions
- Professionally pack and crate artwork
- Accurately complete bill of lading, condition reports, and other critical paperwork
- Transport artwork and other high value items. Some overnight travel may be required.
- Communicate with project managers, team members and personnel as needed to efficiently complete requests and update management or clients
- Maintain a clean, safe and respectful work environment both at the warehouse and in the field
- Adhere to confidentiality, non-disclosure, privacy agreements and security procedures
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Previous experience in Art Handling and/or construction
- Physical strength to lift, unload and carry items up to 60 lbs.
- Willingness to travel out of town for larger projects
- To quickly adapt to new working conditions, equipment, procedures and methods
- Ability to organize a project and lead a team is a bonus
- An attitude that is willing take direction and work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers effectively
- To follow health safety guidelines, COVID vaccine is preferred
Why you should apply:
- Build your skill and expertise
- Work with priceless artworks and artifacts
- Be a part of a hardworking team focused on excellence
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Build security with health benefits, life insurance and a 401k retirement plan
- Enjoy 10 paid days off and 5 paid holidays each year